System for Green Operations - Members
The SGO activities are conducted by the ITD co-leaders:Thales and Liebherr
- The Associates of Clean Sky are industrial companies, including several SMEs, research centres and universities.
- The Associates involved in SGO are the following:
- Dielh Aerospace
- Selex ES
- GSAF (a cluster composed of : Cranfield University, NLR, Aeronamic, TU Delft, University of Malta)
- University of Nottingham
- Zodiac Intertechnique
SGO has identiﬁed R&T activities that require expertise or resources not currently available in the consortium. SGO Partners are thus involved in the programme via Calls for Proposals, and they intervene to answer a specific topic.
Key competencies sought cover a wide range of areas. Here are a few highlights:
- Simulation, modeling and analysis of electrical networks
- Cooling technologies
- Materials with high mechanical resistance for rotating machines
- Mathematical expertise in multi-parameter optimization
- Aviation operational expertise (pilot, airline experts, etc.)
Since 2010, numerous additional partners (currently more than 60) have joined the SGO team.